cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Creo Parametric Ideas - closed?

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III

Creo Parametric Ideas - closed?

I just wanted to add an idea and went to:

https://community.ptc.com/t5/Creo-Parametric-Ideas/idb-p/creoparametric

and when trying to click "Suggest an Idea", I get the red circle with a slash (do not enter) symbol.

Is there a new place to suggest ideas?

Thanks, Dale

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:Dale_Rosema)

7 REPLIES 7
Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III

Never mind, I just found this post in Welcome and How To's:

https://community.ptc.com/t5/Welcome-How-To-s/New-Creo-Community-Layout-Dec-2020/m-p/702832#M627

Thanks

TomU
23-Emerald IV

I can still create new ideas (as of 11:15 AM EST on Friday, December 11th).  I don't think the community has been switched to read-only mode yet.  Are you sure you were logged in on the ideas page?

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:TomU)

Is there a difference between being logged into PTC Community and being logged into Creo Parametric Ideas? I was logged into the community.

TomU
23-Emerald IV

No, it just seems like every time I open a link to a page on the community the top bar shows me not logged into that page.  Simply reloading the page will then show me as logged in and I can continue to post.  I was just curious if the bar at the top showed your picture or if it said 'Log In'.

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:TomU)

You are saying that if I see my profile pic, I am logged in? If that is the case, I am logged in.

Dale_Rosema_0-1607706064436.png

Dale_Rosema_1-1607706123721.png

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III

I closed my browser, reopened it, re-logged in, with the same results from the Idea - being greyed out.

Top Tags