cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Feedback about new Mathcad Technical Support Flow

VladimirN
24-Ruby II

Feedback about new Mathcad Technical Support Flow

7 REPLIES 7
MM_9554404
4-Participant
(To:VladimirN)

That is what sends me here. I posted the question into form and it appears here. I like loops in my programs, not in life...

@MM_9554404 wrote:

That is what sends me here. I posted the question into form and it appears here. I like loops in my programs, not in life...

OMG, this would explain the many similar support questions we had seen here the last few weeks!

Quite annoying and not what this forum should be all about IMHO.

@Jaime_Lee  Is this bug already known?

Jaime_Lee
Community Manager
(To:Werner_E)

@Werner_E  The Community Team has reached out to PTC Support.  Please standby.  TY!

@Jaime_Lee wrote:

@Werner_E  The Community Team has reached out to PTC Support.  Please standby.  TY!

Thank you for taking care of it!

OMG, thats really bad news!

Thanks for the info. This sure is not what this forum should be all about!

PTC had ruined the collab/forum quite some times when they did various migrations, now it looks they do it on purpose 😞

Jaime_Lee
Community Manager
(To:Werner_E)

TEMPORARY POST: Hi,  @Werner_E    @VladimirN  is correct I got the official response last night.  VladimirN (and a few other heavy users of the Mathcad Forum) were invited to be part of a closed Focus Group to discuss this Mathcad Case Portal change.  I am sorry you weren't able to be part of the "voice" meetings we also had with PTC Technical Support 😞 We always value your input.  So basically, we saw an opportunity here.  So many helpful questions and answers were only being handled behind "closed doors."  Now people with similar questions can see more valuable answers from customer peers and the PTC Technical Support engineers that will chime in when necessary.  In community management, we like to call it the "One to Many" rule.  I am hopeful that this process will encourage more PTC Mathcad users to engage here on the community also.  The Mathcad Community is one of the most engaging, collaborative places on the PTC Community.  I think these newer users (that are just now starting to install Mathcad) will be introduced to more experienced users like yourself and be part of some great conversations.  The reason why my reply is a temporary post is because I  need to move this feedback over to our Community Feedback board to not detract from the original question.

Mathcad prime 5.0 not installing on Win 10
I downloaded Mathcad prime 5.0 via the link provided after purchase. When I doubleclick setup.exe (after unpacking), I got prompt "Do you want to allow changes to your disc?", I press "Yes" and the window closes and nothing happens. I have Win 10 and MS framework installed. Any advice?

I wanted to give you  (and anyone watching this thread) a chance to see my response before I moved the responses that don't fit with this question.  The move will happen today.

Top Tags