cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

How to view pictures

HamsterNL
18-Opal

How to view pictures

Pictures in the posts are unclear, they are being resized (scaled down). Also, you can't "open" or "view" those pictures. The only way is to zoom in with my webbrowser (to 250%).

Am I missing something?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I agree that especially larger pics make the posts very unclear as they are now blown up to message width while in the old forum they could be rather small and would enlarge when clicked.

It seems that handling is now more cumbersome and you have to let your browser do the work -> right click the picture and chose "show picture" - preferably with a center wheel click so it opens in a new tab.

EDIT: The above seems to apply for migrated, old posts. Pictures attached in new posts enlarge, wehn you click on them.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

I agree that especially larger pics make the posts very unclear as they are now blown up to message width while in the old forum they could be rather small and would enlarge when clicked.

It seems that handling is now more cumbersome and you have to let your browser do the work -> right click the picture and chose "show picture" - preferably with a center wheel click so it opens in a new tab.

EDIT: The above seems to apply for migrated, old posts. Pictures attached in new posts enlarge, wehn you click on them.

I wrote this reply cause I did not found the option to edit the previous one.

In the meantime I found that option, but there seems to be no way to delete a post. Or am I still missing something?

Regarding deleting your own posts, please try now.

@Tmetcalf wrote:

Regarding deleting your own posts, please try now.

Just tried and now the option to delete posts (as long as nobody already answered to it) is there. Thanks!

BTW. I just posted a few "rants" in the "Community Issues" subsection (or whatever it may be called) of the "PTC Community Help" subforum. When I look around here in "Welcome & How-To" I wonder if I was doing wrong not posting here!?

Top Tags