cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Perhaps one more subdivision of the content?

KenFarley
21-Topaz I

Perhaps one more subdivision of the content?

I note that the Other Creo .... (I can't recall the exact title) content is a conglomeration of all the questions that used to pertain to manufacturing, simulation, automation, etc. To me this seems like too many unsimilar topics grouped under one heading. The questions that pertain to using the software, like manufacturing and simulation, are interspersed with esoteric programming questions, like how to use Jlink to customize a menu. I don't think there is much, if any, overlap between the two. Maybe a couple of subdivisions would be better, something like:

Creo Administration and Customization

and

Creo Advanced Modules

4 REPLIES 4

Agreed.  The old Analysis & Simulation sub-forum seems to have been merged into this 'catch-all'.  Having only relatively light 'traffic' didn't detract from the sub-forum's usefulness; if anything, quite the opposite.  Now it looks like I'll have to skim through many more headers to spot the posts that are of interest.

Agreed.  I had subscribed to Assembly Management & System Admin which also got mereged into this larger bucket.  I'm still interested ion those topics but not everythign else that's not "Modeling"

--
Doug Schaefer | Experienced Mechanical Design Engineer
LinkedIn
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:KenFarley)

Techincally all of the content is still separated by tags.  I have no idea how you view content by tag or subscribe only to certain tags.  Hopefully Toby can help...  (@Tmetcalf)

Thanks Kenneth - very good feedback.

Moving forward, I will be making adjustments to layout of all product communities.

Best,

Toby

Top Tags