cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Subscribe to a Board

DanAdler
12-Amethyst

Subscribe to a Board

I thought I was subscribed to the Creo Elements/Direct (Modeling_ Drafting) Board but I noticed today that there were new topics that I did not receive notifications (emails) about. I went to my subscriptions page and found that my subscription was there but when I searched my inbox and junk box I did not find notifications of these new topics. Next I deleted the subscription and then tried to resubscribe but when I go to the board there is no Subscribe option for me in the menu. On other boards I see it but not on the Creo Elements/Direct Board. Are subscriptions turned off for this board? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@TomU and @DanAdler can you try again now?

Thanks, 

PTCModerator

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:DanAdler)

I looked at the Elements Direct board (specifically https://community.ptc.com/t5/Creo-Elements-Direct-Modeling/bd-p/creo_elementsdirect), I am not currently subscribed to it.

I do not have the ability to subscribe to it either. I do have the ability to subscribe to other boards, just not this one.

@Jaime_Lee will have to help out on this on

Same as Stephen here.

@Jaime_Lee - is there an issue with how this board is set up?

--
Doug Schaefer | Experienced Mechanical Design Engineer
LinkedIn
Jaime_Lee
Community Manager
(To:dgschaefer)

Hi, I am investigating the subscribe issue.  By all accounts, the board looks like it is set up properly.  Thank you for bringing to our attention.

DanAdler
12-Amethyst
(To:Jaime_Lee)

Hi @Jaime_Lee. I am still unable to subscribe to the Creo Elements/Direct board. Can you confirm that this is related to the board and not my account? Thanks for your help.

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:DanAdler)

I'm not able to either, so I don't think it's your account.

@TomU and @DanAdler can you try again now?

Thanks, 

PTCModerator

@PTCModerator Works for me now. Thanks!

Thanks for the quick response - that is great to hear! Let me know if there is anything else I can assist with.

PTCModerator

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:PTCModerator)

Yes, works for me now as well.  Thanks.

Top Tags