cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Test of upload of zip file containing exe file (for Vivek N - Community Moderator)

MartinHanak
24-Ruby III

Test of upload of zip file containing exe file (for Vivek N - Community Moderator)

Yesterday I met the problem in https://community.ptc.com/t5/System-Administration/Mapkey-entry-forced-matching-and-timeout-reading-entered-mapkeys/m-p/975915#M31394 discussion.

Hi @vnamboodheri 

I dragged&dropped mapkey_show_and_run_2024-10-07.zip to below displayed area.

MartinHanak_2-1728369160045.png

Contents of mapkey_show_and_run_2024-10-07.zip

MartinHanak_1-1728369116066.png

I clicked Post button. Following error message was displayed.

MartinHanak_0-1728369294007.png

I removed attachment and clicked Post button again >>> Success.

Martin Hanák
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewK
Community Manager
(To:MartinHanak)

Hi @MartinHanak We're looking into this. Thanks for all the details and screenshots. I moved this to the community feedback board.

Hi,

the problem is browser independent. I can reproduce it in current version of Chrome, Firefox and Edge browser.

Martin Hanák

another upload test ... exe file created by QuickBasic QB64 for Windows

Martin Hanák

... this means that it is not possible to upload exe file created by AutoIt (i.e. open_drawing_cr2.exe.zip)

Please ask Khoros, why their antivirus checker prevent uploading of open_drawing_cr2.exe.zip

Martin Hanák
Announcements

Top Tags