cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Why my replies to a topic become not visible?

FriedhelmK
17-Peridot

Why my replies to a topic become not visible?

I create a reply to a topic or a new topic and after that I don't see it in the forum.
It does not become visible.
Created an idea yesterday, replied to several threads and made a comment on one idea.
One reply became visible this morning and the comment on the idea already yesterday.
If you write a reply and do not see a response you assume that something did not work or there was an error.
I sended one reply for the 3rd time this morning.
Still not visible.
Why is there the delays or why nothing arrives at all?

Thanks in advance

Edit:   Ps. After I pressed send, the message came up.
>Message has been sent
This was not the case yesterday, so you have to assume that something is wrong! 

(Please write info in your Signature) Sysinfo: I use Creo Elements Direct /Drafting, /Modeling and /Modeling Express 8.0 ( formerly CoCreate- SolidDesigner and Drafting or ME10 )
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AndrewK
Community Manager
(To:FriedhelmK)

Hi @FriedhelmK 

The community platform uses an automated spam tool. Rarely, it mistakenly catches legitimate posts from our community members. This is what happened to your posts on the Creo Elements Direct Modeling board. We check this daily, but if your post is not appearing right away notify the moderators and they will be able to fix it quickly.

This spam tool is supposed to "learn" from what we put in and take out, so it's unlikely you will have any further issues. Sorry for the confusion, and thanks for all your contributions to the community.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AndrewK
Community Manager
(To:FriedhelmK)

Hi @FriedhelmK 

The community platform uses an automated spam tool. Rarely, it mistakenly catches legitimate posts from our community members. This is what happened to your posts on the Creo Elements Direct Modeling board. We check this daily, but if your post is not appearing right away notify the moderators and they will be able to fix it quickly.

This spam tool is supposed to "learn" from what we put in and take out, so it's unlikely you will have any further issues. Sorry for the confusion, and thanks for all your contributions to the community.

Top Tags