cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

2017 LiveWorx Registration

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II

2017 LiveWorx Registration

I tried to see what training would be available in May so I could plan my trip and register. The training agenda was not available yet, so I have put registration on hold.

I was also put off by the fact that I could not see what hotels still have conference space available since I cannot see the hotels until AFTER I have registered. I did see that the Westin is reserved for VIP holders only, but is there space available at the Renaissance or Seaport? Last year I was at the Parker House and ended up walking 6 or 7 times between the hotel and BCEC because the buses were not running at those times.

5 REPLIES 5
jmcmanus
14-Alexandrite
(To:BenLoosli)

Hello Ben,

Below is a rough overview of the agenda at a glance - this is subject to change, but should give you an overview of what is happening when.  For the hotels - I have taken a look at the last report I received on booking and can see there are still rooms left at the Renaissance, Seaport, Aloft, and Element, all very close to the BCEC.  We expect to launch the agenda builder in February, so a full schedule should be available in the coming weeks - the training courses (Full and Half Day) will be held on Monday and Thursday (depending on registrations for Thursdays training, these may be cancelled, but will be decided a month before the event). If you have other questions that I might be able to provide further details - please feel free to ask.

Monday, May 22:

Badge Pick up begins

Full Day Training

1/2 Day Training

Partner Summits

Evening Welcome Reception/Xtropolis Opening

Tuesday, May 23:

Xtropolis Open All Day

Breakfast

Morning Keynote

Breakout Sessions

Lunch

Breakout Sessions

Break

Afternoon Keynote

Evening Reception in Xtropolis

Industry Meet Ups around Boston

Wednesday, May 24:

Xtropolis All Day

Breakfast

Morning Keynote

Brekout Sessions

Lunch

Breakout Sessions

Break

Breakout Sessions

Celebrity Keynote

Mix @ 6 Evening Reception

Thursday May 25:

Topics Table Breakfast

Full Day Trainings

1/2 Day Trainings

Breakout Sessions

Closing Keynote

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:jmcmanus)

Any update on the full agenda and training? Hard to plan when there are no guts to the information you present to management for approval.

jmcmanus
14-Alexandrite

Hello Ben,

By the last week in February we will be releasing the agenda preview on the website - this will break down the agenda by segment and what to expect for sessions and confirmed speakers.

I can update with the link here, once it is released.

thanks!

Jen

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:jmcmanus)

Does that mean the agenda will be out today or do we have to wait until Monday. Either way that doesn't give us much time to review the conference, prioritize sessions, submit the request to management and get an affirmative response back before the $995 early registration period expires on 3/1.

jmcmanus
14-Alexandrite

Hello Ben,

Can you email me at concierge@liveworx.com so i can send you a pdf of the Product Design Track sessions preview.  I cannot attach here in the forum, but want to get this to you as soon as possible.

thanks,

Jen

Top Tags