cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Creo 2.0 release date

ClaudiuCraciun
6-Contributor

Creo 2.0 release date

Somebody knows when will be released Creo 2.0?

12 REPLIES 12

According to the PTC calendar F000 has been releaesed but I haven't heard of anyone that has used it.

Creo Parametric 2.0 F000 was released at March 27, 2012.

But doesn't appear on downloaded software list.

I'll call ptc and ask them why is not available for download.

Thx

CC

KevinBradberry
5-Regular Member
(To:VladimirN)

Vladimir,

Where do we download it?

If your download sections displays like ours it should be under Creo Parametric and Pro Engineer.

KevinBradberry
5-Regular Member
(To:Kevin)

Yep, its there. I looked last week, but I hadn't checked today before I posted.

ClaudiuCraciun
6-Contributor
(To:Kevin)

PTC added Creo 2.0 after I requested. Ihappend before also when Creo 1.0 was release but didnlt appear on my list.

Now it's solved.,

Thx everybody for the help.

CC

Creo 2.0 was officially launched today. You can see the full press release here.

Very curious to hear what you think so far. Or even- what are you looking forward to the most?

Thanks a bunch!

Lindsey

Creo Program Marketing

creo.ptc.com editor extraordinaire

I just install the new version, and it is not working right in my PC.

If I try to rotate any piece the edges leave a tail and it is impossible to see anything. The same happens when doing an sketch, the cursor leaves a trace when moving around the screen, and it is impossible to finish it. It seems that it is a major bug.

By the other hand ProE works flawlessly in the same PC. Please check what is happening.

Mauricio,

probably your problem is related to graphics drivers.

If you use Windows, then add the option graphics win32_gdi into config.pro file and test your Creo 2.0. If graphic problems disappear, then remove the

graphics win32_gdi from config.pro file and update graphics drivers.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

I've used ProE for a long time. After installing Creo 2 and using it for the past couple of weeks, I am happy to say that I am impressed with what PTC has done. It's not a perfect setup, but I am glad that PTC put time and money into the ergonomics of the software. Everything flows much more naturally with the design, and I am very excited to see the MBD tools working in a user friendly fashion. It takes a lot to impress me, and I am impressed.

Are we still talking about Creo 2.0? That software is practically ancient already! Bring on Creo 3.0.

This from someone still struggling to get his organization on Creo 1... so take that with a grain of salt.

Top Tags