cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Creo Schematics License Warning message (license expires in 14 days)

Ramesh_Mani
6-Contributor

Creo Schematics License Warning message (license expires in 14 days)

I have downloaded the latest Creo Schematics 7.0.0.0 F000 from PTC server. While doing our testing, I am getting below warning message about the license expires in 14 days. But our license coordinator mentioned that our license is valid till Dec 2023. May I know the reason for getting the warning during start up. Any fix need from user side or PTC side?

2 REPLIES 2

Ramesh_Mani
6-Contributor
(To:VladimirN)

I have raised PTC Case: C16914021 for the CS 7.0 license warning message during launch of CS 7.0 even though our License is still valid. Here is the response from PTC: 

"the error warning which is received in Creo Schematics 7.0 related to license expiry can be ignored
And currently Creo schematic doesn’t have any config option to suppress the warning expiry which is possible in Creo Parametric

Please refer here the article which includes about the information about this bug was fixed in Creo schematic 8.0.0 release.
Article - CS346512 - Warning - license for Creo Schematics expires in -1 days, appears while launching Creo Schematic 7.0 (ptc.com)
Top Tags