cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Full Product Development Automation and Executive Dashboard to Optimize Your Windchill Implementation

Tmetcalf
Emeritus

Full Product Development Automation and Executive Dashboard to Optimize Your Windchill Implementation

Automating product and processes may reduce effort to launch or change a product configuration by up to 70%. The presenter discuss a proven high-level vision that provides a connected product development eco-system, while providing clarity through an enterprise dashboard. This resolves the issues of everything being manual, lack of executive visibility, fragmented systems, and lack of global infrastructure.

3 REPLIES 3
SteveAshley
13-Aquamarine
(To:Tmetcalf)

Is this the right presentation?

Steve,

Thank you for pointing this out.  You are correct, the presentation needs to be updated and we are contacting the presenter to get the right one.

I will upload the new one and post here when this has been done.

Best,

Toby

**  Update  **

Good day everyone,

My apologies; we are still having an issue getting the correct presentation from the presenter.

I suggest if you have bookmarked this page to please remove it.  I will provide another update once we have secured the correct content.

Again, my apologies.

Best,

Toby

Top Tags