Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LiveWorx 2018

Sapphire I

LiveWorx 2018

I have my admission to LiveWorx, a training day, my hotel and even airline tickets, I do want to make a request for next year.

Please do NOT hold LiveWorx in Boston again!!!!

The hotels are very expensive, even with the conference rate and airfare is worse.

I do appreciate the fact that it is in PTC's 'backyard' and they save on airfare, but that is about it. How many PTC employees are actually staying at their home and commuting to BCEC everyday for the conference?

Conference shows like this need to be moved around the country to get those people who may not be able to afford a Boston trip. 3 out of 4 years in Boston is too much.

25 REPLIES 25

Re: LiveWorx 2018

I totally agree - it is much more costly to go to Boston than other venues in the past - especially having to go there twice a year (TCs and Conference).  Additionally Boston is not the place to go in the winter.  Everyone basically ended up spending extra time there in January due to the weather and airlines shutting down.

I'm sure wherever it is next year they already have the city booked.

Agreed.  I heard they made a 5 year commitment to Boston.  Nobody I speak with wants to go to Boston.  We loved Nashville, Orlando and Anaheim.  There's no way I would ask my employer to pay $250-$300 per night for hotel to attend a convention.

Is there any word confirmation on if it's in Boston again next year or somewhere else?

Boston. 2018. Confirmed.

Thank you George.  Too bad though.  Don't get me wrong.  I do love Boston but it is expensive.

Maybe I'll still see if I can attend next year.

Here you can see that next year LiveWorx it will be in Boston (pwd LiveWorx17)

https://www.liveworx.com/live

Capture.PNG

Marco

When I heard Boston again at the end of Reshma's talk, I thought the same thing...Do they have a 5 year contract for the convention center?

Ben...

Your displeasure with the selection has been noted - and summarily ignored. Oh, and please pay your maintenance on time.

- Signed Jim Heppelman