cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

LiveWorx 2023 Community Manager Review

Jaime_Lee
Community Manager

LiveWorx 2023 Community Manager Review

Hi, Everyone,

First day back in the office after a full week of #LiveWorx23 ! Your PTC Community Management Team @olivierlp @AndrewK and @Jaime_Lee were super busy attending Keynotes, product learning sessions, and meeting up with community members at our booth in Xtropolis ! Amazing speakers for sure,  but my favorite activity was definitely connecting with our members in person.  I managed to snap a few photos.  Thank you for stopping by.  If you did stop by and didn't make our "photo review" please add your favorite LiveWorx photo as a reply to this post!

updateLiveWorxsign.jpg

My pictures from the back of the large venue hall won't do any justice.  Please go watch the videos!

5/16 Day 1 Keynote: "Path to the Future:  Products in the Age of Transformation" with PTC CEO Jim Heppelmann and other PTC executives, 

Really cool graphics and  video work!

5/17 Day 2:  Keynote"Where Good Ideas Come From" with Steve Johnson

5/18 Day 3: Keynote:  "A Brave World of Risk-Taking and Living a Life of Purpose"

with Alex Honnold, Jimmy Chin,  and Kelly Corrigan ( Free Solo Movie Trailer )

Dierks Bentley Concert on Wednesday night was fantastic too!  No pictures available...sorry!  Just great music that you will have to download on your favorite streaming service.

This was a "swag free" or "swag minimal" event to keep with our sustainability design focus.  One of these community members below asked where their swag was and I snapped a photo and said your swag (photo with a community manager) would be available after LiveWorx.  Find your "swag" below 🙂  (or add your own as a reply!)

@bibekb 

bibekbnagereecheckspelling.jpg

@dglenn

danglenn.jpg

@DJNewman 

davidnewman.jpg

@eabeling

emilyabeling.jpg

@olivierlp @AndrewK @LawrenceS   @STEVEG 

lawrence.jpg

@kdeshmukh 

karandeshmukh.jpg

@Philip1 w/ CM MGR @AndrewK philstover.jpg

Heather,  @LewisLawrence @Jaime_Lee @byork  @PreetiGupta 

ptcusergang.jpg

Richard Doyle "Onshape" User Group Guy!

richarddoylejpg.jpg

wendellweaveridc.jpg

groupcXC.jpg

PTC Jim Koontz (Arena) PTC @olivierlp  @LawrenceS (Guest),  CHAMP  @STEVEG PTC Jim Burroughs, CHAMP @BenLoosli CHAMP @pausob PTC @AndrewK 

Photo Credit:  @Jaime_Lee 

@jfelkins 

jdfelkins.jpg

@TerrieRiley 

terrysolarturbines.jpg

@DmitryTsarev  @PhilLindberg @AdamFagan @RyanG 

ryangroupwithjl.jpeg

@pausob

paul.jpg

@Anghelov 

Anghelovmedina.jpg

nikitakurhade.jpg

@mburr 

mattburr.jpg

@syalagudri 

johndeerguy.jpg

artchampdinner.jpg

Officer Charlie 4 paws keeeping us safe!

charlie.jpg

1 REPLY 1
STEVEG
21-Topaz I
(To:Jaime_Lee)

Day 3 keynote was incredible!

Top Tags