cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

LiveWorx Networking

Jaime_Lee
Community Manager

LiveWorx Networking

Feel free to connect with other LiveWorx attendees on this Professional Networking board.

3 REPLIES 3
JohnWenner
6-Contributor
(To:Jaime_Lee)

Any update on the Sunday Welcome Reception?  Seems like it changed a few times. 

Also, what is required for the Industry Meet-Ups?  Is there any pre-registration for those events?

jmcmanus
14-Alexandrite
(To:JohnWenner)

Hello John,

Thank you for asking.

We are finalizing the details of the Welcome Reception - due to an overwhelming response for attendance on Sunday evening we have had to switch gears from the Harbor Cruise to something that can accommodate the crowd we are expecting.

Also, for Industry Meet Ups - you only need to show yourLiveWorx badge at each location for entry. We have done complete buyouts of each restaurant, to remove any pre-registration for any of these meetups - this will also allow attendees to attend more than one of their interests as is often the case.

Please let me know if you have further questions about the event. Happy to help.

Jen

jmcmanus
14-Alexandrite
(To:jmcmanus)

Hello,

I wanted to follow up on the Welcome Reception we are hosting on Sunday evening.

Time is from 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM EST.

The Reception is a "Beantown Beer Fest" located in the Main Lobby (inside/outside) of the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center. This is the same area where you pick up your badge and check-in. 

Should you have any questions regarding the event or any logistics I can assist with - please feel free to respond, message me directly or email concierge@liveworx.com for a timely response.

Jen

Top Tags