cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Planet PTC Live Orlando **RUG DISCOUNT**

tcooper
1-Newbie

Planet PTC Live Orlando **RUG DISCOUNT**

Greetings!

I wanted to take a minute to remind you about the special offer from PTC and PTC/USER which will provide you with a $100 discount on your registration fee to PlanetPTC Live.

There are many exciting things taking place at this year’s conference:

• Over 60 presentations from the PTC customer point of view. Learn from others in your profession – and in your particular area of expertise. This is real, practical professional development in action
  • Over 60 PTC experts presenting on the latest and greatest
  • PTC University will be offering hands-on training, and lastly
  • More opportunities than ever to network with your peers (before and after the event)

Want to learn more?

1. - Visit the event website
  2. - Join the PlanetPTC Live group to be up-to-date on everything about the event, including session abstracts and take-aways from presenters, interesting blogs and discussions and opportunities to win free passes for Orlando. And by joining the group, you’ll be part of the PTC community which has over 51,000 members today.

Use code CCRL3 when you are registering to receive your $100 discount. On behalf of myself, PTC and the PTC/USER Board, we hope that you take advantage of this offer and that you will attend PlanetPTC Live 2012! If you have any questions, please contact me.

Hope to see you in Orlando,

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
JamesAvis
14-Alexandrite
(To:tcooper)

If you've already paid, you can still have the discount applied by emailing planetptclive@showcare.com and asking them to apply discount code CCRL3 to your registration. They'll send you an updated invoice, though it may take a few days for the refunded amount to show up on your credit card.

Top Tags