cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Sessions

GregOlson
15-Moonstone

Sessions

When will we know what sessions are on what day / time?  We have a couple executive coming that are waiting to book flights based on what day they are heading home (Wed vs Thur).  Obviously every day we wait the prices are increasing.

9 REPLIES 9
jmcmanus
14-Alexandrite
(To:GregOlson)

Hello Greg,

We are finalizing the details now and will all be available early next week. I will update the group as soon as this goes live.

thanks!

Jen

GregOlson
15-Moonstone
(To:jmcmanus)

This week maybe? 

Jen,

When you stated early next week on March 31, did you mean the first week of April?

jmcmanus
14-Alexandrite

Hi there,

My apologies for the delay, while you can see the days and times for sessions, you will be able to actually build your agenda next week. It will open to VIP passes this week, they will have a few days to build their agenda and will open to all attendees next week.

thanks for your patience,

Jen

GregOlson
15-Moonstone
(To:jmcmanus)

Jen,

Thanks for the heads up.  I know it's not you, but PTC really needs to get their act together surrounding sessions and speakers, all events need to be completed and scheduled months earlier.  As the Windchill Admin here I struggle with getting other departments to send people to this event when I can't accurately tell what is going on due to an unfinished schedule on your part.  You want more people to attend, get everything done by end of Feb next year.

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II

The schedule of times/speakers should be done before the early-bird registration expires.

The agenda builder app needs to be done 2 months in advance of the meeting, at least.

There are a lot of people who cannot just book attendance and schedule travel without having something to show their bosses why attending this event is critical to their job.

I will put in one more plug for NOT having the conference in Boston again next year!!!

Thanks Jen.  I started building my schedule manually using, what else, a spreadsheet. 

In my case I want to coordinate with other people within my organization and that requires an schedule.  I'm glad I can read thru the topics and the descriptions of the talks is very thorough.  I appreciate that.

If the accuracy of the schedule is preventing it from being published, I vote for early publication with revisions versus holding it until it is "perfect."

jmcmanus
14-Alexandrite

Hi there,

We have a LiveWorx team meeting this afternoon, I will be taking your feedback to the team to nail down on exactly when the "Build your Agenda" will be available next week. I will report back any information I have at the end of the day today.

Again, all very valid points, let's see what we can do on our end.

Also, in reference to the event in Boston - Full Disclosure: we get mixed reviews on that topic, more on the positive. It has been the decision in our company that a continuous host city, such as Boston, has given us a higher return rate for attendees who are familiar with the event, and the city. In the event industry as a whole, larger events tend to lean towards this practice as well, for efficient planning as the event grows significantly.

It is a constant point; continuously up for discussion when we plan from one year to the next, so do continue to give your feedback on this point.

thanks,

Jen

jmcmanus
14-Alexandrite

Hi there,

Quick Update - the content team has 6 pending technical issues they are working on before the Build your Agenda is released - these need to be resolved in order to guarantee an optimal user experience.

We have a call with our vendor at 1:00 pm tomorrow, to review the status of these items and I will have a definite on the exact release time then.  The issues are not major, but rather some tweaking, so we are hoping the turn around is quick.

Will update again tomorrow afternoon, but your feedback is heard and our team has made this a major priority this week.

Jen

Top Tags