cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Short term availability to provide detailed Workflow Documentation

PLM_Mertz
6-Contributor

Short term availability to provide detailed Workflow Documentation

I have a short (hopefully) hold on a contract I support and am looking to suppliment my income while I wait for the hold to be lifted.  Over the last few months, I become proficient in documenting existing Windchill systems.

I'm currently offering the ability to document your workflows, no matter how complicated.  For instance, one simple workflow I documented had 95 pages of documentation to it. 

Documenting the workflows this way enables your tech support, future solutions architects, sponsor (client) or even your technical personal to see all the workflow data in one spot, without needing to open individual workflow items and create screenshots from within every returned graphic and tab.  Though its not exactly the solutions architecture work I like, I believe it can provide great savings to your customer/client/internal.

It also reveals the differences between what your requirements documents say and what was coded in the system.

Enclosed is a quick sample of the PR workflow and its possible documents.  Any short term work this holiday season would be greatly appreciated.

🙂 Dave Mertz
[Edited to remove personal information. Please contact through private message.]
1 REPLY 1

Between jobs I have some time to offer this workflow documentation service at a highly discounted price.  

Enclosed is a presentation describing the service.  

Ability to Document your workflows

• No Matter how Complicated
  • Sample PR Document 95 Pages

Documented Workflows allow

• Enable Tech Support to quickly evaluate questions without navigating through each step manually
  • Future Architects to See Current Design
  • Sponsor (Customer) to see all the workflow data in one spot
  • No need for manual screenshots of data
  • Searchable
  • Ability to compare Requirements Specification to Actual Implemented Design

I'm available ASAP to start your documentation.

🙂 Dave Mertz

[Edited to remove personal information. Please contact through private message.]

Top Tags