cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

ThingWorx Development Consultants

William_Packard
4-Participant

ThingWorx Development Consultants

Hello Everyone.  My company has some very large projects and I am looking for options as what company's can provide development services.  Who have you used?  Can you share some company names and contacts?

Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3

Hi William, my name is Mirko and I'm Technical manager IoT in CDM Tecnoconsulting, itaiian ptc partner. We have a IoT team certified in Thingworx technology and if you want to deepen the topic can contact me privately. 

Thanks

Hello William, My name is Kurt Peterson and I am an IoT Technical Consultant with EAC. EAC is a platinum PTC partner with a full team of IoT, PLM, and cloud developers on staff.

If you are still in need of assistance, please reach out to us at eacpds.com or private message me.

Hi @William_Packard,

I am part of IQNOX, official PTC parners and  we are a team of ex PTC with a lot of experience in Thingworx development and we are also developing solutions like widgets which outperform the OOTB ones performance wise and in features. We can pretty much get the project done from idea to final product. We are US and Europe based. Visit our website and lets see how we can help each other.

BR,

Gabriel

Top Tags