cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Besides Technical Education are the Top Benefits to Attending LiveWorx?

Level 10

What Besides Technical Education are the Top Benefits to Attending LiveWorx?

Technical Education is obviously our #1 benefit to attending LiveWorx with over 240 educational breakout sessions - Of which, about 70 sessions have yet to be released publicly to our sessions catalog (There are still 170 sessions you can browse right now). 

This Wednesday, April 4th at 11:00 AM EST you can tune in to the webcast "Top 8 Benefits to Attending LiveWorx 2018" and learn what the other 7 benefits are to attending the most respected Digital Transformation conference for the enterprise.

Click here to register.

if you can't make it, register anyway - we'll send you the recording!

4 REPLIES 4

Re: What Besides Technical Education are the Top Benefits to Attending LiveWorx?

It's not too late to register for today's webcast and learn about what you can take away from LiveWorx 2018. There will be a special announcement and a designated discount for our webcast listeners.

Re: What Besides Technical Education are the Top Benefits to Attending LiveWorx?

The link above to register doesn't work.

Thanks for pointing that out.

you can register here.

I can't register.  It's forcing me to select a package.  Since I'm not going I won't be paying for any.