cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

When LiveWorx presentations will be available on PTC User Community?

Devidas
9-Granite

When LiveWorx presentations will be available on PTC User Community?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:Devidas)

If you attended the conference, you can download most of the presentations from the agenda app.

If you did not attend, you will need to wait until PTC (toby) has time to sort them, catalog them and then upload them. Last year it was about a month after the conference, but Toby is busy with the Jive-Lithium conversion this year. In past years, under PTC/User, the presentations would not be released for 6 months to those who did not attend.

5 REPLIES 5
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:Devidas)

If you attended the conference, you can download most of the presentations from the agenda app.

If you did not attend, you will need to wait until PTC (toby) has time to sort them, catalog them and then upload them. Last year it was about a month after the conference, but Toby is busy with the Jive-Lithium conversion this year. In past years, under PTC/User, the presentations would not be released for 6 months to those who did not attend.

LiveWorx 2017 presentations are available for in-person attendees only.  If you did attend the conference please contact concierge@liveworx.com for your access information. We are already planning for LiveWorx 2018.  Once you register for LiveWorx 2018 you will be able to receive access to all 2018 materials as they are posted. To register, go to: https://www.liveworx.com/register

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:AnnaGiangregori)

@AnnaGiangregori,

This is a pretty big departure from previous years.  In the past the presentations were made available to the rest of the community sometime in the fall and then also distributed on the PTC/User website.  Are you saying they will never be available to anyone but conference attendees?  Is PTC/User aware of this (and okay with it)?

VladimirN
24-Ruby II
(To:TomU)

I agree with Tom.

mspencer
5-Regular Member
(To:AnnaGiangregori)

It appears this is the case.  Quite sad as seems another lost in this great conference in the takeover by PTC.  Part of what makes this community great is the knowledge sharing and learning that takes place.  As both an attender and also presenter at previous PTC Live conferences, this leaves a bad taste in my mouth.  

Part of the reason why I attended and presented was the exact fact that I could read and learn from those in the past.  If I am going to do the work and passion for putting together a presentation I want it shared to all whom it will help.  It is not that PTC is paying me for this anyhow...

Top Tags