cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why You Should Submit a LiveWorx 2019 Paper (Your PTC Community Manager's Perspective)

Community Manager

Why You Should Submit a LiveWorx 2019 Paper (Your PTC Community Manager's Perspective)

Submit a LiveWorx presentation proposal  here

Hi, PTC Community Members!

So, I jotted down a few notes on why I think you should try to become a presenter next year at LiveWorx 2019:

1.  Selected as a presenter, you are able to share something you learned or are passionate about with your peers!  <PTC provides professional coaching ahead of time.  This is a HUGE benefit that can be used BEYOND LiveWorx and into your work life (or stand up comedy side gig) as well>.

2.  Awesome content provided by industry experts all in one location! <This is a given...our LiveWorx team is already planning amazing content!>

3.  It was super fun when some of the community members stopped by the PTC Community booth to say hello  during the conference.  <Did you know that selected presenters get a complimentary All Access Pass valued at $1499 to attend LiveWorx?>

4.  Your PTC Community MGR was available during  LiveWorx and at the post LiveWorx  PTC/USER meetings to have one-on-one conversations.  I was able to troubleshoot or help community members customize their PTC Community profiles (subscritpions, avatar...etc) 

I leave you with some PTC Community LiveWorx sightings that I managed to capture for LiveWorx 2018.  I would like to "spot" more PTC Community members next year.  Please think about submitting a proposal! I would love to meet you!

oliver.jpg@OliverGräbner IMG_0643.JPGChat about Superheroes!.. and how to get the most out of your PTC Community Experience!
ptcuserliveworx.jpgSunday Night set up with the PTC/USER board! tomunim.jpgYep, @TomU was there too!