Creo Parametric CAD Modeling Challenge
For this second Creo Parametric CAD modeling challenge, you will be creating a full sketch of the FIRST logo. You need to know basic Creo Parametric sketching tools for drawing and editing. It is a fairly simple sketch to create, but you will need to master Creo Parametric's Ellipse and Delete Segment commands to get it done right.
- Simplifying the display to remove dimensions and constraints will really help out with this one.
- Try using the Shift button to sketch geometry without snapping to existing geometry and references.
- Draw the full shapes first and then using Delete Segment to cleanup the intersections.
- Sketch the whole thing freehand, using the attached image as a reference
- Add the attached image to a datum plane for some quick tracing (View, Model Display, Images)
Crazy Extra Credit
- Model all three shapes as solid parts and arrange them in an assembly!