cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

A student tried too many attempts to install using BK600908EDSTUDENTEDUNI license

cgarrison-mogre
5-Regular Member

A student tried too many attempts to install using BK600908EDSTUDENTEDUNI license

A student of mine had a license out of date error since he had taken an earlier course using CREO Parametric 6.0. He since tried to reinstall and ran in several issues. I worked with him to fully uninstall all PTC programs and delete all folders containing any license data (like ProgramData\PTC and any QualityAgent folders for PTC).
We seem to run the install fine using BK600908EDSTUDENTEDUNI, but got Error! instead of Success! I ran into this before when a student tried to install too many times.
Please let me know how I can assist this student. We are using CREO Parameric 6.0 since that is our school's on-campus license.
3 REPLIES 3

@cgarrison-mogre wrote:
A student of mine had a license out of date error since he had taken an earlier course using CREO Parametric 6.0. He since tried to reinstall and ran in several issues. I worked with him to fully uninstall all PTC programs and delete all folders containing any license data (like ProgramData\PTC and any QualityAgent folders for PTC).
We seem to run the install fine using BK600908EDSTUDENTEDUNI, but got Error! instead of Success! I ran into this before when a student tried to install too many times.
Please let me know how I can assist this student. We are using CREO Parameric 6.0 since that is our school's on-campus license.

Hi,

I hope @Alex_Cazacu can help you to resolve the problem.

Martin Hanák

@cgarrison-mogre,

Did you get any response from @Alex_Cazacu?

Hello,

Please use the code: 

BE600908EDSTUDENTEDK12

Thanks,

Alex

Top Tags