cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

AM14U2 Drive System CAD Models

sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie

AM14U2 Drive System CAD Models

Attached is the AndyMark AM14U CAD models in the Long, Wide and Square configuration.

They will be in the full KOP expected by January 12, 2015, but provided here since the full KOP is not complete yet.

New -20 version added on 08-JAN-2015 with various changes. See included _readme_.txt for details.

New -30 version added on 10-JAN-2015 with default layer updates.

3 REPLIES 3
rjohnson-4
1-Newbie
(To:sm)

Scott, the material properties don't appear to be set for all the parts in the chassis assembly.  Is that normal - i.e., users should edit material props when they pull down the KOP? 

AndyMark has this as 23 lbs (plus 8 lbs of CIM motors), while the model above is about 30k lbs!  The STEP file on the AndyMark site has no material properties on import, so one of our students set them all manually.  When she was done we were at 35 lbs, which is closer, but still a little high.

Really want to use the mass and CG properties of the program to validate some of our design assumptions and concerns. 

Thanks,

Rande J.

FRC 4931 / FTC 8620 Mentor

sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie

Rande, -20 was just added. It includes OOTB materials for all the components now along with additional updates.

Still waiting to hear from AM about the mechanum wheel kits for the AM14U2. As soon as I have them, I will make new versions with the mechanum wheel kits.

sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie

These models are now available @ www.ptc.com/go/firstkop

Top Tags