cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Beim Starten von Creo 2 Parametric (STUDENT) bekomm ich immer Fehler 0x06000003 und fährt anschließend herunter.

lkogler
1-Newbie

Beim Starten von Creo 2 Parametric (STUDENT) bekomm ich immer Fehler 0x06000003 und fährt anschließend herunter.

Hallo !

habe die Installation schon mehrmals gemacht, rebootet und Dateien im Programmordner gelöscht - hat nicht geholfen.

Alter PC, auf dem Creo2 funktioniert hat ist leider defekt.

Neuer PC hat Win 10. Obwohl ich gesehen habe, dass Win 10 nicht in der kompatibility Liste von Creo 2..0 aufscheint, hab ich eine Installation gewagt. Beim Starten von Creo 2 Parametric kommt der Fehler: 0x06000003 (Qualityagent kann nicht gestartet werden).

Also mit VMware eine virtuelle Maschine mit Win 7 Prof  aufgesetzt - aber gleiches Fehlerbild: 0x06000003 (Qualityagent kann nicht gestartet werden).

Hat wer den Fehler 0x600003 auch schon erhalten - und wie beseitigt?

Vielen Dank!

15 REPLIES 15

I have the same problem.

Hallo!

Ich habe das gleiche Problem und bekomme die Fehlermeldung...

Hier wäre ich für eine brauchbare Antwort sehr dankbar. Idealerweise beantwortet das Support diese Frage professionell und fügt gleich eine Lösung bei.

Im Voraus vielen Dank!

Habe dem Support geschrieben und der meinte ich sollte den Qualitätsagent deinstallieren und nochmal neu installieren, was aber nichts gebracht hat. Das habe ich ihm, dann gesagt, doch er wollte mir anscheinend nicht weiterhelfen, denn er hat mir einfach nochmal das selbe geschickt. Das ging dann ein paar mal hin und her.

Lorenz Kogler‌, Fabian Haas‌, Baki Emreoglu‌,

I moved your conversation to the Academic Support area to give a better chance of a response, and to help others who may be struggling with the same issue.

Same exact problem. Even tried a clean install of windows 7 32bit, and an older version of creo (m180). Nothing works.

Edit:

Got it working with version M010 using my student license. Don't know if any version between M010 and M180 might work as well.

Installed only Creo Parametric 2.0 and the quality agent (still called quality agent and not Diagnostic Tool here).

For context:

Windows 7 x86(32bit)

16gb RAM (though only 3.8 in use due to 32bit)

GeForce GX560Ti

ASUS P8P67 rev 3.1

I have the same problem with my new labtop on windows 10

Das gleiche Problem.... windows 10 und windows 7 funktioniert nicht

Hi Lorenz,

This is a known error with Creo 2.0 M200, and the development team is working hard to find a solution ASAP. I will let you know once we have a fix.

Thanks,
Chris

I have the same problem

fhar
1-Newbie
(To:lkogler)

Same problem on my win7 64bit system.

After trying reconfigure the free academic license, which didn't work I reinstalled creo and have got this error now.

mtorun
1-Newbie

Hi,

ich habe auch das selbe Problem gibt es schon irgendwelche erkenntnisse?

Hello,

Please check out this thread for a solution to your issue: Creo 2.0 M200 Quality Agent Error

Thanks,
Chris

dlau-2
1-Newbie

SOLVED:

I found a solution. . It has been a long time since Creo, the last few years. I got Creo 2.0 M130 to work on my Windows 10 computer. I would get the error message "Creo Parametric is shutting down because it is not possible to run the Quality Agent, which is required in this edition." If you call Technical Support for this problem, report error 0x0000000b. " I've gotten so a lot of the error message before Benthic, usually with a different error code.

"Creo 2.0 from PTC" through the windows firewall. Here's how I did it:

1. Close out all PTC applications.

2. Type "Windows Firewall" into the windows start menu, or open Windows Firewall through the control panel.

3. Click "Allow an app or feature through Windows firewall" on the left-hand side

Firewall.PNG

4. Click "Change settings", and scroll down and check the box next to the name "Creo 2.0 from PTC".

5. So make sure to check the appropriate box on the right side of the line to allow access to private and / or public networks.

Enable.PNG

6. Hit Okay, and try to start Creo Parametric.

This work for me, I hope it works for you.

Ich habe es gelöst!!!!!😎

Windowssuchleiste "Qualityagent" eingeben. Dann den "qualityagent_64.msi" auswählen und das Programm ausführen. Nach beendeter Installation des Programms (sollte ein Teil des Diagnoseprogramms sein) funktioniert alles einwandfrei.

Top Tags