cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Can K-12 purchase the University student edition so we can get access to mechanism dynamics?

Pagzma
6-Contributor

Can K-12 purchase the University student edition so we can get access to mechanism dynamics?

Our FIRST team wants to model gravity, but mechanism dynamics isn't an option we are permitted on the k-12 license.  Can we purchase the University student license even though we are k-12, and, just to be sure, does that license include the mechanism dynamics option?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Pagzma wrote:

Our FIRST team wants to model gravity, but mechanism dynamics isn't an option we are permitted on the k-12 license.  Can we purchase the University student license even though we are k-12, and, just to be sure, does that license include the mechanism dynamics option?

Thanks!

Hi,

FYI in the past I was able to request Premium licenses (containing Mechanism_Dynamics module code) for K-12 school for free.

I started on https://www.ptc.com/en/academic-program/products/free-software/k12-educator page. After filling form and submitting it, new page appeared containing links REQUEST PREMIUM STANDALONE PRODUCT CODE and REQUEST PREMIUM LAB PRODUCT CODE. Using these links I got expected Product codes.

PTC contact ... Abdulkarim, Abdul [mailto:akarim@ptc.com]

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

@Pagzma wrote:

Thanks!

Hi,

FYI in the past I was able to request Premium licenses (containing Mechanism_Dynamics module code) for K-12 school for free.

I started on https://www.ptc.com/en/academic-program/products/free-software/k12-educator page. After filling form and submitting it, new page appeared containing links REQUEST PREMIUM STANDALONE PRODUCT CODE and REQUEST PREMIUM LAB PRODUCT CODE. Using these links I got expected Product codes.

PTC contact ... Abdulkarim, Abdul [mailto:akarim@ptc.com]

Martin Hanák
Top Tags