cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Can't open or run software

YM_10851552
1-Newbie

Can't open or run software

I have HP Victus 15 laptop with i5 12500 processor. And RTX 3050 (4gb) graphics card. And Windows 11 home. I downloaded PTC Creo Parametric 9.0 software few days ago and it were working perfectly. But some days before I can't open this software. When I tried to open it, when I click on it, it just start loading and after few seconds it stop and nothing happens. I tried to open it so many times and anytime same thing happens. and this problem happened with me some months before also when I were downloaded this software for first time. that time were deleted it were again downloaded the student edition. Everytime  when I downloaded this software it works perfectly for some days and after that it doesn't open only. Please solve this problem or give me some solution to solve it. Please sir, make it as soon as possible please. My exam are after some days and I were downloaded to practice and learn this software.  So please try to solve it as soon as possible. Thank You.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello sir, thanks for your response, but now it works perfectly. And I can use it properly.👍👍. Thank you.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi YM_10851552,

Thank you for your question. 
I’d like to recommend to bring more details and context to your initial inquiry

It also helps to have screenshot(s) to better understand what you are trying to do in your process. 

This will increase your chances to receive meaningful help from other Community members. 

Regards,

Vivek N
Community Moderation Team

Hello sir, thanks for your response, but now it works perfectly. And I can use it properly.👍👍. Thank you.

Top Tags