cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Creo 3.0 student edition license expired, Product code Re-Licensing doesn't work

fbaldini
1-Newbie

Creo 3.0 student edition license expired, Product code Re-Licensing doesn't work

Hi everyone,

my license for PTC Creo Parametric 3.0 expired so I followed the instructions in the 'Re-licensing guide' as here linked http://apps.ptc.com/schools/references/relicense_creo3_schools_standard.pdf. I wrote the Product code in the PTC Installation Assistant dialog box, clicked install and entered my user and password. Once verified the code there is a red error message: "invalid product code". Why do I have this problem if I closely followed the instructions above?? What could be the problem with the copied product code?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Francesca,

It might be an issue with the guide. Try this one: BE400407EDSTUDENTEDK12

Thanks,

Chris

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Hi Francesca,

Make sure the product code is typed exactly the same, including all capital letters. If you copied and pasted, make sure there isn't an extra space at the beginning or end.

Thanks,
Chris

Hi Chris,

I tried more then twice. I copied and pasted with carefully attention for extra space or typed with the capital letters as in the guide, always the same invalid product code error.

Thanks for answered me

Francesca

Francesca,

What's the product code you're using?

Chris

Chris,

I copied the one in the re-licensing guide linked before. Is it wrong I'm using it??

Fra

Francesca,

It might be an issue with the guide. Try this one: BE400407EDSTUDENTEDK12

Thanks,

Chris

Thank you so much Chris!!! Finally it works!! Your code is good!!

Francesca

Hi Chris,

I just copy pasted the code into the field. It says Error!. IT didn't succeed in installing license. Any help?!!

ThanksError!.PNG

Hi Bhavesh,

If you are trying to relicense Creo 3.0 University Student Standard, please use this licenes code:

BK400407EDSTUDENTUNICL

Regards,

Abdul

Thanks Abdul,

The code you provided worked for me. But how to find that code again after 1 year when the license expires?.

Thanks a lot Again.

Top Tags