cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Creo 3 installation issues

redspud3
2-Guest

Creo 3 installation issues

I am trying to load Creo 3 on computer for FTC team. M010 installed but with just the basics - no Diagram, NC stuff, etc. Another member downloaded and has the full suite. A third has the "reduced" capability as I have gotten. The license files are much larger 17K vs. 7K. Creo 2 was previously loaded, since uninstalled.

A couple of uninstall and reinstall had the same ending. Now I get an ERROR message when trying to install M010.

M010 was uninstalled, M020 downloaded and attempted to install. At the license step, I get the rotating blue circle and a "Not Responding" message.

Any idea what is going on? The team wants to learn Diagram and Harnessing but can't if licenses aren't there.

Regards,

Robert W Hahn

Mentor - FTC4605 Beaver Dam Robohackerz

3 REPLIES 3

Hello Robert,

As I can get from here, you have a license issue.

I'd advise you to delete the folder C:\ProgramData\PTC\Licensing and try to install again.

If you still get issues, please sens a screenshot with the error to -

Thanks,

Alex

Hello,

I have a similar issue, the istallation is stuck. My teacher told me to install the school version, signaling our school in order to have the license, by where during the install this is asked ?

Thanks

Baptiste

Hello Baptiste,

I'd guess that your teacher meant to input the school name in the registration form, under the field School/Institution Name.

Here is the registration link if you didn't already filled it up:

PTC Creo K12 Download Student Edition | PTC

Thanks,

Alex.

Top Tags