cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Creo 5.0 error when installing.

Keysus
3-Visitor

Creo 5.0 error when installing.

Can't find anything at all why it isn't installing. The only applications that install are Common Files and Diagnostic Tools. The licences are good fine, Anti-virus are off and its running with admin.

eae242902884470ebba7eeac1c739b71.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kishore_K
14-Alexandrite
(To:Keysus)

Did you check the pre-requisites? Also try changing the installation location other than the default location.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

Hi,

unfortunatelly I do not know what is wrong with your computer.

I hope that you downloaded 4 GB zip file from PTC website and unzip it.

Try following:

1.] remove all pieces of unsuccessful creo installation

2.] create new admin account

3.] login into new admin account

4.] launch setup.exe

Martin Hanák

Tried this and didn't work. When I look at the more information icon it says "Prerequisite for Creo Parametric -- Creo 5 Platform Services -- is not satisfied. "

Kishore_K
14-Alexandrite
(To:Keysus)

Did you check the pre-requisites? Also try changing the installation location other than the default location.

Hey,

I am having the same issue and for all of those writing "did you check the prerequisites", People we are not dumb here. Also, why in God's name it mentions "SOLVED" in the forum when we all know there is no clear solution to it. 

Best regards,

Sdixit4

Kishore_K
14-Alexandrite
(To:sdixit4)

Hi Dixit,

Let me try to help you out with the issue. Can you please send the screenshot of the errors?

I am facing uninstallation of creo thumbnail and diagnostic tool error. 

i am facing diagnostic tool and creo thumbnail errori am facing diagnostic tool and creo thumbnail error

JBD
3-Visitor
3-Visitor
(To:Kishore_K)

Hey,

I just tried downloading Creo 5 and I am having the exact same issue. The provided "solution" doesn't solve anything. If you want a screenshot look up the thread, its the same problem. 

Kishore_K
14-Alexandrite
(To:JBD)

Have you checked the media size? Have you tried changing the installation directory?

JBD
3-Visitor
3-Visitor

I have got over 600GB spare and I changed its location to desktop 

Kishore_K
14-Alexandrite

Desktop is not recommended as the installation directory.....Try to create a folder in the local disk and then set it as the installation directory. Hope it works!

JBD
3-Visitor
3-Visitor

Worked like a charm. Cheers mate, hope this helps everyone else with the same issue!

Kishore_K
14-Alexandrite

Glad it helped. Please mark the thread as Solved.

So what is solution for this problem anyone know? I have same issue. Thanks
Top Tags