cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Creo 7 not running after being downloaded

NR_10490166
3-Visitor

Creo 7 not running after being downloaded

After downloading Creo 7 with a university student license, everything will download, but after clicking the icon for parametric, the loading icon will appear for a few seconds, but it never opens. It will show up in the task manager, but nothing will get it to open. I tried completely clearing all PTC files off my computer and redownloading everything several times to no success. Any ideas of things to check or try to get it to run?

5 REPLIES 5

I thought this was going to be it, but still no luck

Hi,

does this mean that you downloaded zip file, unzipped it and setup.exe does not start Creo installation ?

Martin Hanák

I got through the whole download process, but when everything is installed, when I click the desktop icon for parametric, it loads for 5 seconds or so, and then parametric never opens/launches

@NR_10490166 wrote:

I got through the whole download process, but when everything is installed, when I click the desktop icon for parametric, it loads for 5 seconds or so, and then parametric never opens/launches

Hi,

please publish hardware configuration of your computer + operating system version.

Martin Hanák
Top Tags