cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Creo 8 licence activation problem

SB_8409829
2-Guest

Creo 8 licence activation problem

Hi,

I encountered a problem while trying to reinstall Creo Parametric 8 student edition. I installed it a couple of times but it kept crashing (I am from Slovenia so I installed it through Audax site - I think that they add some pre-made models of bolts..., and it kept giving me errors), so I decided to delete all files related to Creo thinking that it would solve the issue (I previously had Creo 6 and Creo 7 installed, so I thought that the old files were causing a problem). 

But in the process of deleting the files, I managed to also delete my licenses. And the next time that I tried to install the program and to activate the license I got the error saying "You have reached the maximum number of license requests available for your product type". 

So, is there any way to fix this? If so, I would be grateful for any help. Thank you in advance for answering.

1 REPLY 1
jchelle
15-Moonstone
(To:SB_8409829)

Dear customer,

I follow up on this old post from mid of January.

For such kind of request PTC recommend to open a case with PTC technical support in order to better investigate the root cause.

I suppose that such request is no more a problem for you today.

If this is still a problem today, please let me know.

If you resolved this issue, please let me know to close this discussion.

Best regards

Jean-Claude

Top Tags