cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Creo Configuration help?

ptc-6669140
1-Newbie

Creo Configuration help?

BP_Assembly+help.jpg

Whenever I try to align to parts on the same axis, it does this. It makes it very difficult to assemble parts; I have to guess at which one is the correct piece.

Someone from the Creo Workshop said that this was a configuration problem, but I'm unsure how to fix it.

Help, please? Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
MarkCheli
6-Contributor
(To:ptc-6669140)

Hi Mia!

I think that a remote session is the best course of action. To do remote sessions we use a program called TeamViewer 8.

You can download the Team Viewer client here: http://apps.ptc.com/schools/TeamViewerMCheli.exe. Once downloaded simply run the file and send me a message from the chat window.

Thanks!

sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie

This looks like a case of underpowered graphics card. Can you tell us more about the machine you are using? Type, OS, RAM and graphics card? Have you updated to the latest graphics drivers?

MarkCheli
6-Contributor

Hi Mia,

If you're still experiencing problems, feel free to send me a message at -. I should be able to fix it relatively quickly.

Top Tags