cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Creo Layout

robwood
1-Newbie

Creo Layout

I have 2 questions.

1. I have assembled a *.cem (creo layout 2.0) but I can's see any of the lines I sketched in creo layout 2.0.

2. I have creo parametric 2.0 m070 (academic) but I didn't find the button to start creo layout direct from creo parametric.

What have I mised or have I only the wrong version?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MarkCheli
6-Contributor
(To:robwood)

Hi Robert,

While I don't have very much direct experience in using this function, I believe that this video will provide a pretty good introduction to what you're trying to do.

http://learningexchange.ptc.com/tutorial/4106/using-creo-layout-in-3d-design

Please let me know if you have any more questions!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
MarkCheli
6-Contributor

Hi Robert,

Would you mind attaching the files so I can give it a try? Also let me make sure that I am understanding you correctly...

1. I have assembled a *.cem (creo layout 2.0) but I can's see any of the lines I sketched in creo layout 2.0.

So you've created a Creo Layout file and assembled it, but you can't see the lines create in Creo Layout.

2. I have creo parametric 2.0 m070 (academic) but I didn't find the button to start creo layout direct from creo parametric.

You want to launch Creo Layout directly from Creo Parametric? Is there any particular reason for this?

@1. Yes it's correct. I cant see the lines.

@2. No speciall reason. I would only know if it is working.

I have no special assembly I would only testing the function.

MarkCheli
6-Contributor

Hi Robert,

While I don't have very much direct experience in using this function, I believe that this video will provide a pretty good introduction to what you're trying to do.

http://learningexchange.ptc.com/tutorial/4106/using-creo-layout-in-3d-design

Please let me know if you have any more questions!

Top Tags