cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Creo Windows 8 Blue Screen

ptc-5244036
1-Newbie

Creo Windows 8 Blue Screen

My computer blue screens/restarts when I open any part. Creo functions normally until I try to open a part. Here is the error:

"Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you.

If you'd like to know more, you can search online later for this error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (dlkmd.sys)"

Computer Specs:

Computer: Lenovo Helix

Ram: 8 gb

Processor: i7-3667u

Graphics: Intel HD 4000 (integrated)

Creo Specs: 2.0 M040

This computer previously ran Creo very well, and then I upgraded from windows 8.0 to 8.1. This is when the problem started. I have since then recived a new computer (same specs) with Windows 8.0 on it, but I am still geting the same error.

Can anybody help with this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MarkCheli
6-Contributor
(To:ptc-5244036)

Hi Elliot,

That's very interesting, I haven't heard of this issue yet. I'm almost certain that it will be fixed by a later release of Creo 2.0.

Here's a link that should have version M110 on it, which officially supports Windows 8.1.

https://support.ptc.com/appserver/auth/it/esd/academic.jsp

When Creo 2.0 M040 was created, Windows 8.1 wasn't out, so obviously it is not officially supported. Let me know if you are still experiencing issues!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
MarkCheli
6-Contributor
(To:ptc-5244036)

Hi Elliot,

That's very interesting, I haven't heard of this issue yet. I'm almost certain that it will be fixed by a later release of Creo 2.0.

Here's a link that should have version M110 on it, which officially supports Windows 8.1.

https://support.ptc.com/appserver/auth/it/esd/academic.jsp

When Creo 2.0 M040 was created, Windows 8.1 wasn't out, so obviously it is not officially supported. Let me know if you are still experiencing issues!

Hello,

I have installed Creo 3.0 M110, on Windows 10.

When I run the program, its starts then after couple of seconds I get that Blue Screen and laptop rerstars.

Any suggestion?

Thanks,

Ruslan

Hello,

i tried to open Cre0 3.0 M110 on Windows 10 today and i have the same Problem, the moment i close any window related to Creo i get an instant bluescreen. I updated all drivers an updated Creo. No change. Than i reinstalled Creo still the same.

Top Tags