cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Creo doesn't work except on the wifi that it was downloaded with

PM_10326141
3-Visitor

Creo doesn't work except on the wifi that it was downloaded with

Hey, 

So I have been using Creo for the past six months at home, and creo worked fine but when I decided to use creo at my school I kept getting a license error message (screenshot below) and two other errors saying AFX and IFX failed to load after this creo closes. Any idea how to fix this problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

1.] The AFX+IFX error is the result of a missing license.

2.] I guess that you use Creo 9.0 ... therefore BK800908EDSTUDENTEDUNI license file cannot be used (it contains Creo 8.0 licence)

3.] I guess that BK900908EDSTUDENTEDUNI license file contains physical address assigned to WIFI network card and you do not use WIFI connection at school. In this case Creo cannot find WIFI network card and fails to start.

4.] To activate WIFI network card at school you can disable power saving property of network card ... see following picture as a hint.

MartinHanak_0-1676371648987.png

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi,

1.] The AFX+IFX error is the result of a missing license.

2.] I guess that you use Creo 9.0 ... therefore BK800908EDSTUDENTEDUNI license file cannot be used (it contains Creo 8.0 licence)

3.] I guess that BK900908EDSTUDENTEDUNI license file contains physical address assigned to WIFI network card and you do not use WIFI connection at school. In this case Creo cannot find WIFI network card and fails to start.

4.] To activate WIFI network card at school you can disable power saving property of network card ... see following picture as a hint.

MartinHanak_0-1676371648987.png

Martin Hanák

Thanks alot this solution worked well!

Top Tags