cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Creo parametric 8.0 fatal error

ZM_10391055
3-Visitor

Creo parametric 8.0 fatal error

Hello,

I am having a problem with the Creo 8.0. It gives me a fatal error when I try to open an assembly I made prior. I have followed the steps by the following link on download config.pro as well as change the content in it. However, the system still gives me the fatal error.

How to Fix "Fatal Error Encountered. A traceback ... - PTC Community

Please let me know how I can fix this issue. Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

My system automatically updated .NET the day prior to I use CREO. I am not sure if .NET version difference could cause the issue. However, after I uninstall and reinstalled the CREO 8, everything seems to be working again.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi, 

Could you try to update .NET? It seems that your trackback is referencing an issue that is related a .NET outdated version.

Also in case you are using Windchill you may need to clear the cache and try again.

Thanks,

Alex

My system automatically updated .NET the day prior to I use CREO. I am not sure if .NET version difference could cause the issue. However, after I uninstall and reinstalled the CREO 8, everything seems to be working again.

Announcements
Top Tags