cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Dear Sir, How can i certifide from PTC. Pls guide me. BR# Shyam

ptc-4306776
1-Newbie

Dear Sir, How can i certifide from PTC. Pls guide me. BR# Shyam

Dear Sir,

How can i certifide from PTC.

Pls guide me.

BR#

Shyam

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Manoj,

We currently do NOT have a certification program for users or administrators on their skills with Windchill. We only certify instructors to teach our content. That said, all our students that attend authorized training classes do receive a certificate of completion for the course.

If you are interested in finding course in your area, email us at -.

Regards,

Matt

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Shyam - what type of certification are you looking for? At this time we have programs focused on instructor certification, but do not offer any user-centric certification.

Let me know and we can get you the answers you need.

Matt

Hello sir,

I would like to be certified on windchill system & business administration. Kindly let me know the correct procedure for getting it. if I need to attend any courses prior to getting certification then please let me know PTC Authorized training centers or PTC Global India branches in INDIA, particularly in Hyderabad.

Regards

Manor

Hi Manoj,

We currently do NOT have a certification program for users or administrators on their skills with Windchill. We only certify instructors to teach our content. That said, all our students that attend authorized training classes do receive a certificate of completion for the course.

If you are interested in finding course in your area, email us at -.

Regards,

Matt

how can i join this program ASAP.

Matthew Toolan wrote:

Shyam - what type of certification are you looking for? At this time we have programs focused on instructor certification, but do not offer any user-centric certification.

Let me know and we can get you the answers you need.

Matt

You should contact - for local details. The requirements are quite strict, so you are best to contact our local teams.

Dear Sir,

I was trying to contact to above mail id as mention by you, but there is no any responsor any update,

BR#

Shyam

Dear Sir,

somebody ask about wildchill knowlage , What is this please justifiye in bread summery.

BR#

Shyam

how can i join ,

i have knowlage of Pro- learn form local center,

yet i nee certifificate, so that i may know more feather, and make perfect teacher.

BR#

Shyam Sunder

Top Tags