cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Disconnected Assembly

ejenner
1-Newbie

Disconnected Assembly

My assembly has, for reasons unknown, become disconnected. How do I reconnect it so parts will update again?

EDIT: I backed up to an earlier version, which gets back the connections, but now I have to repeat work. It would be nice to know how to fix this for the future.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Disconnected assembly happens when you drag components that are connected through mechanism.

I have not found a quick way to get it to regenerate it without 1st dragging the components close to where they were originally. I know this is suppose to be automatic, but I had a lot of issues with this my clock efforts.

You can always go back through the edit process of mating the assemblies. Maybe disabling and re-enabling will do the trick.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Disconnected assembly happens when you drag components that are connected through mechanism.

I have not found a quick way to get it to regenerate it without 1st dragging the components close to where they were originally. I know this is suppose to be automatic, but I had a lot of issues with this my clock efforts.

You can always go back through the edit process of mating the assemblies. Maybe disabling and re-enabling will do the trick.

Announcements
Top Tags