cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Error editing sketch dimensions

LT_10514543
2-Guest

Error editing sketch dimensions

My son is using the pupils version of creo (V7.0.8.0) and we are experiencing problems using the sketcher. I use creo professionally at work but haven't yet encountered this behaviour. Whithin a sketch we are unable to edit the dimensions. Double clicking will bring the dimension to editing mode but after a second or so the editing mode will end again automatically. If you are really quick you can enter a new dimension 🙂 but that is not really a workaround. Any ideas what could cause this behaviour?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for this suggestion but using the modify option is a bit tedious. But on your suggestion, I checked my other running software and I found the cause of the problem. It was an old software called Axels Punkt which changes the comma to a dot on a german keyboard numpad. After uninstalling the software, creo runs just fine again. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi,

I guess the problem is related to some other software installed on computer.

Try following workaround:

1.] select dimesion and use Modify command from minitoolbar MartinHanak_1-1679298026431.png

2.] edit value in dialog box

MartinHanak_2-1679298089315.png

Martin Hanák

Thanks for this suggestion but using the modify option is a bit tedious. But on your suggestion, I checked my other running software and I found the cause of the problem. It was an old software called Axels Punkt which changes the comma to a dot on a german keyboard numpad. After uninstalling the software, creo runs just fine again. 

Top Tags