cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Hi all! I am a 1st year Engineering student. I am trying to install PTC Creo 3.0-Student Edition using a disc on my laptop. It seems to have installed and all of the icons are on my desktop. However when I try to open them a message coes up as follows: Li

cflynn
1-Newbie

Hi all! I am a 1st year Engineering student. I am trying to install PTC Creo 3.0-Student Edition using a disc on my laptop. It seems to have installed and all of the icons are on my desktop. However when I try to open them a message coes up as follows: Li

Hi all! I am a 1st year Engineering student. I am trying to install PTC Creo 3.0-Student Edition using a disc on my laptop. It seems to have installed and all of the icons are on my desktop. However when I try to open them a message coes up as follows: License request failed for feature   Invalid Feature. If anyone can offer me assistance I would be extremely grateful. Regards, Colm

1 REPLY 1

Hi,

run Creo, enlarge error message window to see complete message, take a screenshot and publish it.

Question: Did you enter Product code -OR- did you enter path to license file during installation?

MH

Martin Hanák
Top Tags