cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Hi all...and help...I cant use boundary blend

ptc-4453139
1-Newbie

Hi all...and help...I cant use boundary blend

I have the creo elements/5 schools edition. I cant access the boundary blend button...its greyed out. I am doing everything right so its not me...anyone know if there are limitations of boundary blend with this edition?

4 REPLIES 4

WF5 schools edition is limited in surfacing capabilities. You can't use boundary blend there and also not variable section sweep tool as well as style feature.

If you are an university student you should be able to get full version of Creo 1.0 or Pro/E WF5 licence from your school. Or at least thats what I was told after I have done my studies.

I have actually had this same problem last year when I was in uni.

I am sure there is a workaround for boundary blend. Depends on what problem you have in particular.

Hi,

You might want to re-post your question in the sub-community of our Academic Program. I am sure this topic has come up with other student users so you might get a good answer there!

Good luck!

Bettina

Hello,

I moved your discussion to the Schools Program Community. The resident experts here should be able to assist.

Jakub is correct, the boundary blend functionality is not available in the free Schools edition.

Top Tags