cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

How to fix "Fatal error encountered. A traceback has been written" for creo 6.0?

MI_9601363
3-Visitor

How to fix "Fatal error encountered. A traceback has been written" for creo 6.0?

The error occurs as soon as I launch creo, the number being 0x06000012. I've tried to fix this problem by reinstalling, editing in the graphics win32_gdi to the config.pro file , restarting my pc, made sure my drivers were updated, and it's not being messed with by my anti-virus (read that all of these were ways to fix this problem but none have worked so far). 

2 REPLIES 2

@MI_9601363 wrote:

The error occurs as soon as I launch creo, the number being 0x06000012. I've tried to fix this problem by reinstalling, editing in the graphics win32_gdi to the config.pro file , restarting my pc, made sure my drivers were updated, and it's not being messed with by my anti-virus (read that all of these were ways to fix this problem but none have worked so far). 

Hi,

please read https://community.ptc.com/t5/PTC-Academic-Program-Discussions/Creo-5-0-Student-Version-error-0x06000012/m-p/591775 discussion.

Martin Hanák

I read through their tutorial and went about fixing and it seemly worked, till another error now saying "Creo Agent did not initialize correctly." The highlight of it is that I can seemly go about designing but I have no clue if the fact its not initializing will interfere with anything.

Top Tags