cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

I am not able to install Creo due to the maximum number of license requests is reached

BB_10212377
3-Visitor

I am not able to install Creo due to the maximum number of license requests is reached

Unfortunately my laptop had problems and i had to reset him often. After the reset i reinstalled CREO because i need it for my student work. Now the problems are fixed but i cant install CREO anymore due to the error message:" You have reached the maximum number of license requests available for your product type." I hope someone can help me.

Kind regards

Benedikt Bihlmayer

3 REPLIES 3

@BB_10212377 wrote:

Unfortunately my laptop had problems and i had to reset him often. After the reset i reinstalled CREO because i need it for my student work. Now the problems are fixed but i cant install CREO anymore due to the error message:" You have reached the maximum number of license requests available for your product type." I hope someone can help me.

Kind regards

Benedikt Bihlmayer

Hi,

you can use license file sent to your email address during former installations.

Martin Hanák

Thank you Martin for your fast reply. I tried to install it with the license file but when im trying to install it with the license file CREO sends back under status that the host id is wrong.

Do you have a solution for that as well?

Kind regards 

Benedikt Bihlmayer

@BB_10212377 wrote:

Thank you Martin for your fast reply. I tried to install it with the license file but when im trying to install it with the license file CREO sends back under status that the host id is wrong.

Do you have a solution for that as well?

Kind regards 

Benedikt Bihlmayer

Hi,

please read my reply in https://community.ptc.com/t5/PTC-Education-Forum/Licence-request-failed-for-feature-error-9-Invalid-host/m-p/782501 discussion.

Note: You can request license file via email ... pleas read my reply in https://community.ptc.com/t5/PTC-Education-Forum/license-error/m-p/910424#M14095 discussion.

Martin Hanák
Top Tags