cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

I can’t open the License Manager for software downloading

IL_10539776
2-Guest

I can’t open the License Manager for software downloading

Hallo!

I bought the Mathcad Student license, received all information for upgrading of my account, but it doesn’t work. Now, I can’t open the License Manager for software downloading. The direct link for the downloading, which I got from PTC, doesn’t work too!

And why there is an e-mail address <euroa@ptc.com> on the web-page, if it doesn't work? The address was inactivated on the 15th of June 2015.

There is a screenshot of the result of using the direkt link.

4 REPLIES 4

Hi,

are you sure that you have to install License Manager ?

Look into your license file - if it does not contain SERVER and DAEMON lines then your license is the locked one. In this case you do not need to install License Manager. In Mathcad Prime Licensing dialog box you simply enter the path to the license file.

Martin Hanák

Hi,

I haven't to install License Manager. I meant that there is a menu item on the website where I had to upgrade my account. But it now shows that my customer number and sales order number (SON) do not match. I don't understand what the problem is and how I can fix it or how I can install the software.

@IL_10539776 wrote:

Hi,

I haven't to install License Manager. I meant that there is a menu item on the website where I had to upgrade my account. But it now shows that my customer number and sales order number (SON) do not match. I don't understand what the problem is and how I can fix it or how I can install the software.

Hi,

I hope I can give you information concerning account update. Please provide more information:

• URL of web page
  • picture of web page

AFAIK by default student account does not have any Customer Number assigned.

On update web page you have to fill Customer Number supplied with SON

URL I use to modify my account ... https://support.ptc.com/appserver/common/account/secure/wamMain.jsp

Martin Hanák

Top Tags