cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Install licensing issue

SS_9750705
2-Guest

Install licensing issue

• IMG_20201212_201503.jpg

Hello,

I'm trying to install the creo 6.0.2.0 but always getting the problem in install licensing.

It showing invalid file or format instead of available.

Tell me what i have to do now 

I attached a picture of that where I'm getting problem plz help me to solve this issue.

4 REPLIES 4

@SS_9750705 wrote:
  • IMG_20201212_201503.jpg

Hello,

I'm trying to install the creo 6.0.2.0 but always getting the problem in install licensing.

It showing invalid file or format instead of available.

Tell me what i have to do now 

I attached a picture of that where I'm getting problem plz help me to solve this issue.

Hi,

please zip and upload your license file.

Also run ipconfig /all > ip.txt command from Command promt window and zip and upload ip.txt file.

I guess that the problem is related to network cards.

Martin Hanák

Hi. I have absolutely same issue. could you please help me with this.

@AL_9435661 wrote:

Hi. I have absolutely same issue. could you please help me with this.

Hi,

your C:\ProgramData\PTC\Licensing\BK600908EDSTUDENTEDUNI_license.dat file does not contain license code, unfortunately I do not know why. Maybe @Alex_Cazacu can help to resolve your problem.

Sometimes some PTC routines have problem with non-english environment. Therefore you can:

1. remove all files from C:\ProgramData\PTC\Licensing directory (I suggest moving them in other directory)
  2. launch installation in English ... see following example

install.png

Martin Hanák

Thanks for your answer. I tried this approach - the result is the same.

In addition, I noticed that:

1. When i log in to my account, there is no request to the network.
  2. I can enter any credentials and the result will always be successful, but the license file is incorrect.

The license was installed on this computer before problems occurred when it was renewed. My attempts to activate the product were unsuccessful, I even reinstalled the Сreo, but the result is the same

Top Tags