cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Installing Creo 7.0 University Student license

AN_9627913
1-Newbie

Installing Creo 7.0 University Student license

I'm trying to install Creo (University Student download, 7.0). I got to the step where I input the the student license (BK700908EDSTUDENTEDUNI) but I got an error (did not get "Success!" message). I skipped the license step to complete the install.

If I try to launch Creo Parametric (7.0.2.0) I get a Warning Message List "License request failed for feature." Can you help me where I need to enter my license? And why I got an error inputting the university license during initial install?

I installed this on my old computer (just built a new computer) so maybe I have an issue trying to install Creo on (2x) computers?

Thank you!
3 REPLIES 3

After you about the produkt code, you received an error message. I assume
you do have an academic account with PTC, so the error could be caused by
poor internet connection. I would suggest you uninstall the program (if
needed, clean the registry), and then install it again. This worked for me
in a similar situation.

I uninstalled all PTC software, redownloaded the installer and tried again, this time it worked!  I got a "Success!" message after entering the Student University license.

Thanks for the recommendation @dradakovic ! 🙂  I'm looking forward to getting better with Creo!

(Further documenting my solution, I did not have to clean my registry and I already had a student/academic account with PTC.)

Hi,

I hope @Alex_Cazacu can help you.

Martin Hanák
Top Tags