cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

License only for Creo 4

FrancescoPompeo
11-Garnet

License only for Creo 4

When I try to install Student Edition license is for Creo 4 despite I download Creo 5?

3 REPLIES 3

Hi,

before installing Creo 5.0 you have to clean C:\ProgramData\PTC\Licensing directory.

Also see attached PDF files.

Martin Hanák

Hi, 

Having the same issue here, just tried to find the License directory and it simply doesn't show anything for me, 

When I try using the product code: BK500806ED0790-Y3M9-4RW5 I get a error and telling me to contact license management?

When i try running the product code: BE500806EDSTUDENEDK12 i get this warning message Capture.PNG

@Lewis98 wrote:

Hi, 

Having the same issue here, just tried to find the License directory and it simply doesn't show anything for me, 

When I try using the product code: BK500806ED0790-Y3M9-4RW5 I get a error and telling me to contact license management?

When i try running the product code: BE500806EDSTUDENEDK12 i get this warning message Capture.PNG

Hi,

1.] BK500806ED0790-Y3M9-4RW5 is correct product code (according to my records)

2.] in BE500806EDSTUDENEDK12 ... T is missing ... BE500806EDSTUDENTEDK12 is correct

3.] Creo installer does not like virtual network cards ... I suggest you to remove such VNCs and activate Ethernet and WiFi network cards (you can use ipconfig /all command to check current list of NCs)

4.] C:\ProgramData\PTC\Licensing must be empty when you start installation

Martin Hanák
Top Tags