cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

License source failed (invalid file)

AR_10361450
1-Newbie

License source failed (invalid file)

I was download creo 7.0 student version. In my installation process license identification was successful completed but source file invalid. 

4 REPLIES 4

@AR_10361450 wrote:

I was download creo 7.0 student version. In my installation process license identification was successful completed but source file invalid. 

Hi,

please do following

1.] upload your license file located in C:\ProgramData\PTC\Licensing directory (simply drag&drop the file to the area located under text area).

2.] in Command prompt window run ipconfig /all > ip.txt command and upload ip.txt located in your home directory (see propmt in Command prompt window).

Martin Hanák

Programdata folder didn't in c folder. So that the license source invalid. Please share that license file

Thank you

@AR_10361450 wrote:
Programdata folder didn't in c folder. So that the license source invalid. Please share that license file

Thank you

Hi,

ProgramData is hidden directory. Open File Explorer, enter the path into address field (as shown on the picture) and press Enter key.

MartinHanak_0-1661334907635.png

Martin Hanák

Thank you for your response.

Top Tags