cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Limitations of Creo 2.0 Student Verison

jstetak
1-Newbie

Limitations of Creo 2.0 Student Verison

I have a homework assignment (attached). I am not asking for any solutions as I am eager to learn.

But I am running into an issue with my Creo 2.0 education version. When I am running simulate it pops open a "Process Guide" that I cannot close. If I am to close it, it will end the simulate. I need to close the process guide because I need to change the Mode Analysis of my part (it is failing at the neck due to too large of nodes). I am acceptable to the fact I could be doing the homework incorrectly. But, I was wondering if it is because I have the education version and not a license version.

Any tips or recommendations are welcome. Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
dgschaefer
21-Topaz II
(To:jstetak)

Folks in this part of the Community are primarily commercial users and aren't likely to know Student Version specific info.

Toby Metcalf‌ can you move this to the educational area where he'll likely get more help.

--
Doug Schaefer | Experienced Mechanical Design Engineer
LinkedIn

Thanks for the head's up Doug - I will move it so it gets the right exposure.

Best,

Toby

I figured out that the student version does run FEA but does not run the official version that I needed for my homework assignment.

I had to ask my professor specifically.

Thank you though.

Top Tags